- Volunteers are being sought to play a key role in helping shape the future of services for our local NHS.
- As a patient representative, service user, or carer your role will be to attend meetings and speak from a service user perspective, acting as a critical friend
What does the role involve?
Your role will be to attend meetings to bring in the voice and experience of patients/carers to discussions, acting as an independent critical friend.
Meetings will be held once a month and will usually take place in Wimbledon from 1pm – 3pm.
Reasonable travel and alternative care expenses will be paid. We will support you to participate through: training; induction meetings and one to one support.
Interested? You can apply if you:
- Are over 18
- live in Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Sutton, Richmond, Wandsworth or have experience/knowledge of using a service in these areas, and
- can commit to 2 hours every month to attend meetings (out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed); and
- are passionate and committed to improving the quality of care for patients