New for 2017 are a series of engaging workshops that will help you to launch into an exciting new career. The workshops will help you discover what job will suit you, and then how to make a successful application and job interview.
The workshops are being organised by Imagine Independence. The company works with anyone aged 18+ who lives in the borough of Sutton and has been diagnosed with a mental health problem.
Imagine has a positive approach to mental health and works to promote opportunities for people to live a full and independent life.
1. Creating your career vision—Part I*: 9th Feb, 27th Apr
2. Creating your career vision—Part II*: 23rd Feb, 11th May
3. How to write a winning CV: 9th Mar, 25th May
4. Developing a job search strategy that works: 23rd Mar, 8th June
5. Excellent job interview techniques: 13th Apr, 22nd June
* Sessions will help with understanding what jobs you are suited to. Delegates will get the most out of attending both sessions, but are welcome to attend just one.
The workshops run from 11.15—13.15 on the above dates. Delegates to bring own laptop or tablet if possible.
Group Room 2, 2nd Floor Jubilee Health Centre
East, 6 Stanley Park Road, Wallington. Sutton, SM6 0EX.
Please ask for further details, or call: 020 3513 3869
To book a place on workshops: Please call 0800 032 1411 or 020 3513 4044 (Option 1) and speak to our Wellbeing Admin Assistants. You can call between the hours of 9am–5pm.
*Places on workshops will be given on a first-come basis – places limited.*