The latest in a series of career change workshops will be held at the Jubilee East Centre, Wallington, Thursday 27th April 11.15 – 13.15.
Entitled – Want to earn a living working from home?-
1. Want to earn a living working from home? 27th April
2. Creating your career vision 11th May
3. How to write a winning CV 25th May
4. Developing a job search strategy that works 8th June
5. Excellent job interview techniques 22nd June
* Sessions will help with understanding what jobs you are suited to. Delegates will get the most out of attending both sessions, but are welcome to attend just one.
*Places on workshops will be given on a first-come basis – places limited.*
To book a place on workshops or for further details, call: 020 3513 3869.
Eligibility: We work with anyone aged 18+ who lives in the borough of Sutton and has been diagnosed with a mental health problem. Imagine has a positive approach to mental health and works to promote opportunities for people to live a full and independent life.