QEF Mobility Services annual Charity Mobility event being held this year on Friday 6th October. It is a free event We have some great speakers for our Transport themed Mobility Equipment and Advice event.
- Sarah Vines & Amanda Beck – Introduction to QEF
- Steve Perry from BHTA – Launch ‘Be Wise Air Travel’ information leaflet
- Brian Gordon from Transport for London
- Jocelyn Close from Driving Miss Daisy
- Paul Dolphin from People’s Parking
- Angela Greenaway from Dft – Accessibility Plan
- Graham Race from Tryb4uFly – making it easier for disabled people to fly
We are still offering a limited number of pre-booked assessments; Ring 0208 770 1151 to book for;
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle assessment
- Wheelchairs and Scooters assessment
- Air travel Tryb4uFly assessment
- Transfer and seating assessment
Registrations are coming in fast from therapists, end users and families, in fact all sorts of people affected in some way by disability.
To find out more; ring 0208 770 1151 Email; email@example.com