Wallington Community Wellbeing Group has launched a new website which can be reached at WELLBEING.
The group was established to help to overcome loneliness and isolation in the community.
The aim is to provide information about group and leisure activities for adults living in the Wallington Area.
To develop and promote community-led activities that support and enable as many people as possible to stay healthy and actively involved in their communities for longer so that
- their wellbeing is improved (connect, be active, take notice, keep learning, give)
- they have better access to information and advice
- they have more social connections and better support networks
- the community as a whole is strengthened and people are better able to support each other
- to help combat loneliness and isolation