Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on skype

Firefighters rescue woman from bungalow fire

Firefighters rescued a woman from a bungalow fire on Mount Park in Carshalton on Sunday.

Part of a semi-detached bungalow was damaged by fire. One woman was treated on scene by London Ambulance Service crews after suffering from smoke inhalation.

The Brigade was called at 0116 and the fire was under control by 0153. Four fire engines and around 25 firefighters from Wallington, Purley, Croydon and Sutton fire stations attended the scene.

The fire is believed to have been accidental and caused by an electrical fault in an extractor fan

Read More

Leave a Reply

SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW

Email Address *
%d bloggers like this: